Tuesday 18 January 2011

I'm on that Drizzy flow.

So I got myself some tickets to see Drizzy Drake in 'Birmunum' last Friday so I was pretty damn happy with myself.

Succesful is a powerful song and there was never any doubt he was going to bring the girls out.

Opinion on Drake at the moment online seems to be 'overated rapper is overated' and perhaps that's true.

I severely doubt he'll be around as long Gil Scott-Heron or Jay-Z and he's not as cool or as 'loveabley' arrogant as Kanye but that didn't stop him putting on one heck of show.

The crowd were movin like they were in the club, the lyrics were crisp and we saw a charismatic showman own the stage.

It would of been nice to see some other Young Money members there but when J.Cole's got your back that's highly irrelevant.

My phone pictures were poor quality so to make up for that I leave you with a track.

Drake FTW


No comments:

Post a Comment

like