Sunday 8 August 2010

A dream within a dream within a dream


I recently went to see the much lauded Inception which pretty much everyone their mother her cousin and their goldfish is talking about.

My film buff friends loved it and so do the great unwashed but I have to admit even as a sci fi geek I found it slightly hard to follow.

Whilst it was a truly original and beautiful concept with matching cinematography it could of been just that bit better if it was slightly less convoluted. Still its power at the box office shows no sign of abating so what do I know.

If like me your still intrigued and want to know all about totems etc check out this inception explained guided here http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Inception-Explained-Unraveling-The-Dream-Within-The-Dream-19615.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

like