Tuesday 17 August 2010

Real G's wear white tees

Every man and his dog sells and designs T-shirts in London!

Those who don't are probably aspiring models or actors. Whilst I love nothing better than the desire to better ones self it can get incredibly dull.

It's pretty damn cool seeing a T-shirt brand with great quality stuff that really resonates and stands out from the crowd.

I'm excited about a couple of brands at the moment. T-shirt party being one of them. They produce urban inspired white tees with a music video to go with each one. It's not revolutionary but it is simple and effective.

I also really love too much posse  these boys really know an iconic image when they see one.

I've got a couple on order so will enlighten you with pics once I have them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

like