Wednesday 29 September 2010

iAd

By now you'll have seen that I rather like YouTube. Not only is it infinitely more entertaining than the average TV channel there's a whole host of random treasures just waiting to be discovered.

I found this clip of the worlds first interactive print ad and thought it was pretty damn clever, they said print was dead along time ago but I personally don't believe that, you just need to work harder to create a journey which immerses the target audience.

I was pleasantly surprised this was done for AXA as it would suit an entertainment brand more. This is the perfect example of the type of integrated communication which is going to deliver ROI in the modern world.

Tech people might not agree with me but more than anything it's: simple, but effective. 

Long live print. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

like