Tuesday 2 August 2011

Food glorious Food

Cooking.

I flipping love it.

To be honest I'd say my gastronomic skill is average at best. That doesn't stop me cranking out some new experimental dish when ever I get the chance and it shouldn't stop you either.

One thing which really irks me is when people say they cant can't cook. What they're really saying is they haven't tried or they don't have the patience. With a decent recipe and some halfway alright ingredients anybody can rustle up a good meal.

The cookery show the novices should be watching at the moment is the BBC's Good Cook, you can catch it on iPlayer. Simon Hopkinson who's worked in the sublime Bibendum in Chelsea teaches you classics which are restaurant quality at home. I've tried a few and the results are fantastic.

Next time somebody tells you they burnt the cheese on toast point them in this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like